I recently went up to North Carolina and Virginia to visit friends and family. As I was leaving to come back, it hit me that I wanted to try out some more Halloween amigurumi home decoration patterns. So, I found many, but just tried out a few. I haven't been able to finish all of them in time for this post, but I will share the ones I have already finished this week and the others next week.
I also decided to do a roundup this week to highlight some of the really awesome free patterns available online. I already did a fall pumpkins amigurumi roundup, so this one will be more of the Halloween ghoul and witch variety.
15 Free Halloween Amigurumi Patterns
1. Baby Ghosts Ornament by Josephine Wu
(pic from her ravelry store)
I thought this picture was super cute; however, I had a little bit more trouble following this pattern, and my ghost isn't quite so perfect. But I think it still turned out well. Here's how mine turned out:
2. Halloween Candy Corn Creatures by Josephine Wu
Here are the results of my attempts at this pattern. FYI, this one was very easy to follow and they are really cute.
3. Ronnie the Halloween Cat by Justyna Kacprzak
4. Jack Skellington by Assunta Cicalese
5. Lil' Halloween Witch Teddy by Rachel Hoe
6. Zero the Ghostly Dog by Meg-Ann Skilton
7. Boo Ghosts by Beverly Mewhorter
(pic from The Needlecraft Shop)
I am currently in the process of finishing this one. I started out joining the rounds as directed by the pattern, but I found it to be too slow...and I don't think I was doing it quite right, so I changed to continuous rounds. I just need to sew all the parts together, and then I will be able to share my attempt at this pattern.
8. Ghost Child Doll Inspired by Coraline by Sharon Ojala
9. Inma, La Brujita Azul by Hastaelmonyo Patrones en español
10. Amy the Little Witch by Renske de Busschere
This witch is super cute. I'm almost done trying out this pattern. I think I just have 1 arm and the monster left to complete it. The pattern was easy to follow, but make sure that you notice where the 2nd purple line should be as it is not marked in the pattern.
11. Free Little Witch Halloween crochet pattern by Sayjai Thawornsupacharoen
12. Graveyarn by Shove Mink
13. Distinctly Batty by Karissa Cole
14. Halloween Pou by Teresa Alvarez
15. Halloween Batt Tutorial by Miss Dolkapots
(I tried to link to all patterns. If I failed to cite or messed up a link, then it was by accident and please let me know, so that I may correct the error.)
If you like this roundup, then you should check out my Pumpkin Roundup post.